Embroidery In Houston, Corporate Embroidery, Embroidered Polos, Embroidery Custom Bags, Embroidery Caps, Custom Embroidered
Apparel-Quality Apparels with Your Logo, Corporate Logo Apparel Your Logo + Brands You Love, Branded Polo Shirts & Apparel – Quality Embroidered Work Uniforms, Custom Embroidered Hats, Patches – Northwest Houston, TX.
KJH Services located in Northwest Houston provide a one-stop shop specializing in embroidery logo shirts, corporate wear, apparels, work uniforms. We serving entrepreneurs, schools. businesses, healthcare, energy companies, construction, sports teams, individuals.
At KJH it’s all about quality,customer service and affordable prices.
KJH also offer online ordering available .
Step by Step Guide for Custom Embroidery
1. Find Your Products : Browse Our Online Catalog.Prices are for the item only (before embroidery)and are discounted based on the number of pieces in the entire order.
2. Request A Quote : On each product page, there is a link to ‘ADD TO INQUIRIES’.You basically fill a shopping cart with the items, colors, and sizes you want and click the ‘UPDATE INQUIRY’ button. Once all your items are added, click on the ‘SUBMIT INQUIRY’ button. This opens a form where you can tell us what product you are interested in and where you want the order delivered or if you want to pickit up at our shop.
3. Email Your Logo: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Quote : We’ll respond with a detailed quote.
5. Once you accept the quote :, let us know how you would like to pay by check,money order or credit cards Visa or Mastercard .
6. Payment : Once you pay your order, we’ll digitize your logo, sew it out onto fabric,take a digital picture of it, and e-mail it to you for approval, within 2-3 days.
7. Pick Up or Delivery : Once we have your approval, we’ll place your order into production and call you when it ready for pick up of by email.
8. Questions? 832-881-0956
Whether you are looking for a specific item or just browsing for ideas, our site is your one-stop shopping source. From fun items to the traditional, you can easily shop for some of the hottest items on the market.
- Quickly and easily find products to:
- Improve traffic at trade shows
- Motivate staff
- Thank a customer
- Increase safety awareness